Cannabis Brand TSUMo Snacks Debuts Line of Savory Snacks into the California Market
LOS ANGELES, CA (Nov 3, 2021) – TSUMo Snacks, a cannabis-infused edible brand with salty and savory offerings officially launched today in California. The Company’s snack portfolio fills a large void in the current sweet-centric edibles market and features low-dose, nostalgic-themed products in flavors that consumers have historically loved.
TSUMo brings consumers a unique and elevated snacking experience by infusing familiar flavors and form factors with premium THC. Low dosed at 10mg of THC per bag, the debut line of snacks features five delicious flavors:
- Classic Cheese Puffs: the go-to snack to satisfy any cheese craving
- Fiery Hot Cheese Crunchers: to spice up your snacking high
- Zesty Ranch Mini Tortilla Rounds: the chip that boldly goes where no ranch has gone before
- Hint of Lime Mini Tortilla Rounds: chips that pack a punch of lime zest and citrus
- Salsa Verde Mini Tortilla Rounds: the perfect amount of spice and south-of-the-border zing
“We believe that there is a big opportunity for TSUMo to deliver great-tasting salty and savory snacks to those seeking a differentiated infused edibles experience,” comments General Manager Caroline Yeh. “With endless flavor and form factor innovation opportunities, everyone will grow to love TSUMo’s munchable and delicious snacks.”
Priced at $5/unit, TSUMo Snacks will initially be available for purchase and delivery in select parts of California through the Company’s website. For more information, visit tsumosnacks.com and follow us on Instagram at @tsumosnacks.
About TSUMo Snacks:
TSUMo is a brand that brings consumers a unique and nostalgic snacking experience by combining familiar salty and savory flavors with THC. Each bag of crunchy goodness has 10mg of THC so you can savor the flavors — and the feeling.