Best Stoner Stocking Stuffers 2021
Just like every year, Christmas is creeping up on us fast (this week!). If you need a few ideas to finish off your stocking ideas this year, there are so many nifty gadgets out there. Keep reading for an easy Christmas cookie recipe to top off your stocking stuffers for the stoner in your life.
Fun Novelty gifts
There are tons of cute key chains, from best buds to 420 themed. Find them on Etsy by searching “stoner key chains” for a wide variety of novelty key chains. Etsy is also a great place to find coffee mugs with clever stoner sayings or you can create your custom mug on Optimalprint. Lastly, check out the Toker Poker, a sleeve for lighters. When smoking a bowl, we stamp down the greens periodically to burn the bowl more evenly. Instead of using your chunky lighter, the Toker Poker is designed with a much smaller end, allowing you to push down greens until the bowl clears. Get one on Amazon.ca: Toker Poker.
All out of ideas for that hard to buy for person on your list? Consider searching for pre-rolls, grams, or eighths of kitschy holiday-inspired strains such as Candy Cane. A hybrid cross of AK-47, Mango, and White Widow, it’s easy to pair a gram with a small pipe or one-hitter for a simple double gift.
The Mamba Battery-Powered Grinder is an easy way to bust your bud. It buzzes quietly as a perfect, fluffy mound of the ground herb is dispensed directly into your bowl. No more cranking on it like a manual grinder — just push a button. Available here.
You can never go wrong with flavoured rolling papers, and Juicy Jay’s Christmas Flavored Rolling Papers has the perfect pack, including candy cane, marshmallow, chocolate chip cookie, and milk chocolate.
The stoner on the go: Travel size gifts
Check out the variety of kits and bundles on liverstoner.com. They have your choice of smoking kits, bong kits, dab kits and travel kits that holds all your handheld smoking devices for the roller on the go! The website has a variety of other accessories, munchies, and more.
Santa loves munchies
Kick the salty cravings with a Christmas-themed munchies mix. Easily adaptable to allergies or preferences, this recipe can use any cereal or nut choices or omit the marshmallows. Just combine the ingredients, and add to a festive grab bag for those stockings.
You need: Pretzels, peanuts, M&Ms or red and green candy-coated chocolates, marshmallows, Chex cereal, or Shreddies.
Easy Christmas Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Large egg, room temperature
- 1-teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-teaspoons baking powder
- 2 3⁄4cups flour
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add the egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix baking powder and flour. Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture until fully incorporated.
- Roll out on lightly floured board to desired thickness.
- Cut out 2-1/2″ any desired Christmas shapes and bake at 400 degrees for 7- 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Decorate with your own touch; coloured icing, sprinkles, etc.
From all of us at Cannabis Life Network!